Lucent Finishing Powder
What to know
- Original: neutral, translucent for all skin tones, especially Beige 1 to Caramel 3
- Butter: yellow undertone, especially for deeper shades Caramel 4 to Coco 6
What’s so great about it?
- AWARD WINNING: Oprah Daily 2022 Beauty O-wards - Best Blendable Powder!
- Multipurpose as it can be used for setting, filling, highlighting, mattifying or touch ups.
- Butter - Lucent Finishing Powder Corn Starch, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica, Ultramarine Blue, Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
- Original - Lucent Finishing Powder Corn Starch, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Mica, Ultramarine Blue, Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
I love this stuff! Blends beautifully with my skin and has a natural flawless finish. I use it as a finishing powder over my The Good Mineral powder and it makes it last longer. I have oily skin so it’s a must.
This is so microfine! It’s light, and has a beautiful, natural glow, type of sheen to it. It’s great for sensitive skin like mine because it is so soft and easy to apply.
I am cautious when ordering products from a advertisement. This was on Instagram and Amazon so I gave it a shot. I have Rocecea and when I got this in the mail and tried it- well it was just like they said! I am getting a few more of the products !
This setting powder works so well over the Loves You Back foundation. I use the Original and it mattifies and sets without drying out my skin. I love that it doesn’t create an ashy or dull tone, like some setting powders tend to do. This is definitely a must buy for a flawless finish!
I've tried a lot of finishing powders and immediately I noticed how unique this texture is. It's one of the thicker powders I've tried, but it melts so well into product I was shocked.
It does has some reflective properties, but its not as strong as other powders like the Hourglass Translucent Veil.
I have the original and use the Coco 1 shade in the foundation. If I am too heavy handed there is a slight cast, but if I use a brush I have no issues. It's particularly good for touching up on oily spots over the day as it doesn't over mattify like some other powders and mess up your look.
I do plan on getting the butter shade for setting my Highlight.
Real people Real results
Shop some of our most popular products and prepare to fall in love.
Amanda Brockman @brockenvoll
“Love love love your products! I hate wearing make up. It usually feels soo heavy and caky. This is so light and airy. I could wear it 24/7.”
Tarah - @hairbestie
Love my good minerals makes me feel so pretty when I wear it and this company is amazing to its customers
Sanaa Jaman @ladydork
No lie! By far the best product. I hate makeup and being caked up. This does what it needs to, hide the unwanted marks but keep the ones you want like my freckles. So subtle and light on the face! Absolutely love it!!!
TGM is one of myy favourite black-owned beauty brands. Their foundation is my current go to.
Absolutely obsessed with all of the above products…they look and feel so GOOD on my skin
Beautiful products. The brushes! Wow!
Color match was and is perfection. Are you a genie?! Because love how the foundation looked like on my skin. All products are amazing! #customerforlife