Angled Contour Brush
What is it?
- Just dip the pointy corner of the brush into your fav contour, blush, bronzer or any powder, bring to face and with mini circular movements blend in.
- Pointy but not too pointy use the angle to apply more precisely and the fullness to blend it it at the same time.
- No makeup-artist skills required. Watch our videos and smile!
- Wash in warm soapy water swirling bristles around in your palm. Rinse thoroughly, gently squeezing the hairs as you rinse until no more foam. Allow to air dry naturally.
- In between soapy water washes you can gently wipe it through with a cotton pad and rubbing alcohol
What’s so great about it?
- ONE brush gives you the perfect contour.
- Multipurpose as works with contour, blush, bronzer and highlighter.
- Easy to use means Easy Beauty.
- Angled shape for precision.
Glowing coverage & color in 3 easy steps
Pick up color
Apply to the side of your face
Blending into eyelids and forehead
Real people Real results
Shop some of our most popular products and prepare to fall in love.
Amanda Brockman @brockenvoll
“Love love love your products! I hate wearing make up. It usually feels soo heavy and caky. This is so light and airy. I could wear it 24/7.”
Tarah - @hairbestie
Love my good minerals makes me feel so pretty when I wear it and this company is amazing to its customers
Sanaa Jaman @ladydork
No lie! By far the best product. I hate makeup and being caked up. This does what it needs to, hide the unwanted marks but keep the ones you want like my freckles. So subtle and light on the face! Absolutely love it!!!
TGM is one of myy favourite black-owned beauty brands. Their foundation is my current go to.
Absolutely obsessed with all of the above products…they look and feel so GOOD on my skin
Beautiful products. The brushes! Wow!
Color match was and is perfection. Are you a genie?! Because love how the foundation looked like on my skin. All products are amazing! #customerforlife